Yaesu VX-8DR Nifty Mini Manual With Quick Reference Card
- Provides Step-by-Step Instructions, augmented with Hints and Explanations.
- Includes reference information for all controls and Set-up Menus.
- Indexed and organized for Quick Access to what you need to do by mode of operation.
- Explicit and easy to follow short-form instructions.
- Just follow the numbered steps to set-up your radio, or to program repeaters and other frequencies into memory.
- These Nifty! Guides are Smaller, Faster and Easier to use than the factory instruction manual.
- Includes useful hints not found in the user manual.
- Laminated and bound for durability.
- Compact- 4.5 x 8 inches, fits in a map pocket , small enough to be kept with the radio.
- Indispensable operating accessory for your radio
Mini-manual and Tri-folded Wallet Card Combination for the Yaesu VX-8DR transceiver.
The combo includes a full featured 24 page spiral-bound Mini-manual, plus a Tri-folded Reference Card for your wallet.
The short-form Mini-manual fully covers the many features of this very capable transceiver.
Mini-manual size, 4.5x8 inches.
Durable high-quality laminated pages, loaded with detailed instructions.
The Quick Reference is a laminated three-page foldout pocket guide, the size of a credit card for easy carrying in a wallet or purse.
We Also Recommend
eBook - How to Program Baofeng DM-1801 DMR Digital Amateur Ham Radio
eBook - How to Program Baofeng DM-1701 DMR Digital Amateur Ham Radio
eBook - How to Program Baofeng DM-5R DMR Digital Amateur Ham Radio
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.