Alinco DR-635 Nifty Mini Manual
Short, clear and concise programming and operating instructions.
Includes information for Memory Programming, and for operating all Controls and Set-up Menus.
Indexed for Quick Access to areas of interest.
Explicit and easy to follow instructions.
Provides step-by-step instructions, augmented with hints and explanations.
Very understandable. Fast and easy to use.
Compact and rugged enough to be kept with the radio -- so its always there when you need it.
An indispensable operating aid for Alinco radios.
These are the Finest Alinco Operating Guides Available
These guides simplify the programming and operation of Alinco transceivers.
- Indexed and organized for quick access to whatever you need to do.
- The 4.5 x 8 inch, spiral bound manuals are fully laminated for durability.
- Hand-held models also include a laminated tri-folded, 6 panel wallet card.
- Tri-folded wallet card is an operating memory-jogger that can be kept with you.
- High quality color printing for greater clarity.
- Never again be without a ready reference when operating your radio.
An invaluable aid for understanding and operating Alinco radios.
Easier and faster to use than factory manuals.
Spiral bound Mini-manual
Twelve 4.5x8 inch, high-quality laminated pages, loaded with detailed instructions and helpful information covering everything this transceiver can do. Includes concisely and clearly written short-form procedures for all modes of operation, including cross band operation.
This Mini-manual is ideal ready reference and memory jogger for programming and operating this VHF / UHF mobile transceiver.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.