AM FM NOAA Solar Hand Dynamo Crank Weather Radio With Built In USB Battery Bank
- COMPACT AND EASY TO TAKE: You don’t always know what the future holds, which is why this designed to slip easily into a large jacket pocket or attach it to your belt with the sturdy carabiner clip.
- ARE YOU READY FOR WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT? The radio is very compact, lightweight device includes a 3-band radio (standard AM/ FM broadcast frequency and WB ), a 3-LED flashlight, mobile phone charger , and 3 ways to charge (crank, solar panel, and plug-in).
- YOU CAN POWER UP IN ANY SITUATION: Want to be the most reliable one in a pinch? Other radios, phones and flashlights go dark. But you can power up effortlessly through plug-in, solar power, or crank—1 minute of easy cranking and you have a full 20 minutes of power!
- YOUR SAFEY IS TOP PRIORITY: Be aware and safe from hurricanes, tornadoes and storms and when your friends are out of battery,you will have the last phone standing- Offering you a power station in the palm of your hand. Our device can recharge your phone for an emergency call at any time.
- EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY SYSTEM: The power switch can switch the system built-in battery or AAA batteries; remove emergency cell phone charging switch to charging flag can charge your cell phones.
PICTURED PHONE IS FOR PICTORIAL REFERENCE AND NOT INCLUDED NOR AN ENDORSEMENT FOR COMPATIBILITY
We Also Recommend
Uniden Bearcat BC75XLT 300 Channel Hand Held VHF / UHF Radio Scanner
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.