Apple TV App & Game Development for tvOS
Hours of Content: 16 hours
If the new Apple TV and the Apple TV App Store Excite you then this is the place to be to learn everything you need to know about Apple TV development.
Apple TV is no small addition to the world of App Development. There is so much to learn and the Apple TV expects a different user experience and has a different design and coding requirements.
What you will learn
- You will be learning native tvOS development which uses iOS frameworks with Swift 2
- You will learn how to build Apple TV games with SpriteKit
This course is brought to you by the creator of iOS 9 & Swift 2: From Beginner to Paid Professional, THE best iOS 9 course on the Internet.
The goal of this course is to be the absolute BEST and most-effective Apple TV course on the Internet.
How the course works
- You'll be provided with a series of videos. Watch those videos over and over again until you understand the concepts completely. Then try building that same app from memory on your own
- You are also provided with exercises that help you work and learn on your own so you can retain the knowledge
Here are a few reason to take this course:
- I teach you what you are really going to use in the real-world, not some obscure concepts
- I don't read from scripts in any of our courses. I teach you real world development so you can see how to actually solve problems (other courses just teach x,y,z and don't give you the why behind what you are doing.
- You won't find a better course on the Internet!!!
Who is the target audience?
- You should take this course if you know the basics of Swift or Objective-C programming and the basics of iOS development with UIKit
- If you are absolutely new to programming, I do include Swift in this course.
- Must own a Mac (2011 or newer) or PC running Mac OSX (We talk about how to install OSX on PC)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.