Baofeng Pofung Amateur Ham Radio Speaker Microphone
When all you need is a light duty speaker mic the Baofeng / Pofung mic is your perfect companion. With a 3.5mm socket to plug in an earphone for private listening, and the spring lapel clip on the back, this microphone is sure to please when conditions are ideal and the adventure is not too adventurous. Need something a bit more durable or weatherproof. Consider our medium and heavy duty grade microphones from TYT.
- 2 Pin Kenwood style pin-out
- Aux out for earpiece
- Light duty grade, with rotating lapel clip
- Fits most TYT radios, TH-UV88, TH-350, TH-UV8200, MD-380
- Compatible with Wouxun (KG-UVD1P,D2,D3,D6, KG-816, 819, UVA1), Quansheng (TG-UV2), Puxing (PX-777+), TYT (TH-UVF1), Baofeng UV-3R+, UV-5R, UV-82, and most other radios that use a Kenwood "K" type plug.
- Also compatible with most Wouxun including KG-928, KG-UV8D+ and KG-UV9D+
Using the popular K plug, this headset is compatible with a wide range of radios from TYT, Wouxun, Baofeng, Pofung and most other Chinese branded radios.
UV-82 (Single PTT)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.