Become a HTML and CSS Developer
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
- You'll need to install a code editor. This is covered in the course.
In this course you'll learn the basics of HTML, CSS and responsive web design. Throughout the course, you'll be building a professional looking company website, designed for both desktop computer and mobile phones.
Why is learning HTML so important?
1. Learning HTML and CSS are good first steps on the road to become a software developer. A rewarding and high demand profession in the innovation economy.
2. If you are not interested in becoming a professional coder, this course will help you improve your communication skills and understanding software developers.
3. It's fun. To me, there are few things more rewarding than being able to create my own websites, mobile apps and games.
What you will learn in this course:
- How to create a stunning, responsive company website
- Understanding the role of HTML and CSS in web development
- HTML tags to make sleek static web pages with links and images
- Creating forms, the most popular way to capture user input on the web
- HTML lists
- Display your data with tables
- Selecting and modifying elements with CSS
- Arrange your content with the CSS Box Model
- Typography and Google Fonts to make professional websites
- Responsive web design principles to create a responsive page
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn the basics of web development.
- This course is for beginners.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.