Complete Excel Course: From Beginner to Superhero in 9 Hours
Become an Excel superhero. Learn the skills to find the solution to any Excel problem.
This course starts with the basics of formulas and managing spreadsheets and quickly moves to advanced Excel techniques required for creating powerful, dynamic and visually appealing spreadsheets.
- Using PivotTables to summarise large amounts of data.
- Over 30 different Excel functions to handle any problem including INDEX, VLOOKUP, LEN, MID, IF, MATCH, and INDIRECT.
- Visualising results with charts.
- Conditional Formatting to highlight data comparisons, progress and issues.
- Clean up messy data with formulas, Flash Fill and other Excel features.
- Using macros to automate repetitive tasks.
Don't delay. Superhero's take action. Grab a coffee and let's get started. Your journey towards becoming an Excel superhero starts today.
What are the requirements?
- A basic understanding of Excel. This course begins from about mid-introduction level.
- A version of Microsoft Excel. The course is performed using Excel 2013, but any version is ok.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn some incredible Excel skills and techniques
- Learn the most popular Excel formulas for business (over 30 covered in the course)
- Be equipped to find a solution to any Excel problem
- Understand the new features to Excel 2013
What is the target audience?
- Those who want to be amazing at Excel and are willing to accept the responsibility of being an Excel superhero
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.