Excel Formulas Made Easy - Learn more than 100 Formulas
Excel Formulas can seem daunting and even scary at first. In this course Excel formulas are made easy as you learn all the essential skills to writing formulas.
Master Excel Formulas Easily with this Comprehensive Course
- Understand Excel formulas inside out.
- Learn over 60 different Excel functions.
- Write complex formulas with ease.
- Recognise formula errors and fix common problems.
Hear What Some of our Students have Been Saying
"Great instructor and excellent way of explaining."
"Brilliant course! Finally a course that leaves you understanding everything without needing to review a dozen times. I have reviewed and learned much more from this easy to follow course due to the step by step tutorials and its clear, engaging delivery by an excellent and knowledgeable instructor. It has helped me understand more formulas in excel that can help me with my business. Many thanks to all involved and keep up the great work."
"straight to the point, clear explanation and demo, use common sense language to interpret the formula, and simple and easy illustrative example."
Learn Everything You Need to Write Formulas with Ease.
Formulas are what drive Excel. They are the muscles allowing users to manipulate, lookup, aggregate and test data with ease.
Learning how to write formulas is an important skill for any Excel user looking to develop their talents.
Content and Overview
This course was designed for anybody who needs to be able to confidently work with formulas in Excel. It is suitable both for complete beginners who want to start from the basics, and for those that have some experience but want to take things further.
The course is broken into different sections. It starts with building an understanding of the different elements of a formula, what the various symbols mean, some basic functions and different techniques for referencing cells.
Each section then focuses on a specific function category such as date or lookup functions. It starts to take things further by tackling mini projects and looking at more advanced formulas.
In over 80 lectures this course will teach you all the necessary skills to write advanced formulas with ease, and make those formula demons a thing of the past.
Working files are provided so that you can follow along and practice. You can also get assistance from myself with any queries you may have.
What are the requirements?
- Only a basic use of Excel is required as this course starts from scratch in understanding and creating formulas in Excel.
- Excel 2013 is used on the course, but the lessons apply to any version of Excel. When a formula is new to a specific version of Excel this will be stated.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Write advanced formulas for summing and counting values in a list.
- Use lookup functions to fetch values on a spreadsheet.
- Perform calculations with dates and times
- Use formulas to clean and prepare data for analysis.
- Identify and solve formula errors
What is the target audience?
- Newbies to formulas in Excel who need to learn the formulas on their spreadsheets.
- Excel users who can write formulas but want to take their skills further and learn some advanced Excel formula techniques.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.