Fleetwood Instruments GY-561 Frequency Counter & RF Power Meter
- Features dot matrix LCD for displaying the measured frequency (Mhz) and RF power (W)
- Detects frequencies between 1MHz and 2400MHz (2.4GHz)
- Detects RF power between 0.1W and 50W
- Accuracy: +/- 10% within VHF & UHF amateur bands
- Typical response time ~ 0.2s
- Current consumption ~ 100mA
- Automatic power off ~ 80s
- 50Ohm SMA antenna detaches for direct connect to radio with optional cable
- Includes SMA - BNC antenna adapter
- Powered by 3 x AAA batteries
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.