Front End Developer eLearning Bundle
Design has become a major competitive advantage in the Web 2.0 world. Companies like Snap innovated on design and the user experience resulting in a billion dollar IPO.
Designers are finally getting the credit they deserve. And this trend shows no signs of slowing down.
Currently, on LinkedIn there are 140,000+ job postings globally for front end designers and developers.
The bundle contains 20 courses and has 120 hours of content. The courses in the bundle are:
- Intro to React.js Course - Learn React.js for web and mobile solutions
- Zero to Clean Web Apps with Node.js Course - Code a Node.js Project with an Online IDE
- jQuery for Rookies - Get started leveraging jQuery like a pro
- Fundamentals of Ajax, jQuery and JSON Course - Learn web development with Ajax, jQuery and JSON by creating real projects.
- Learn By Example: PHP For Dynamic Websites - Super-practical PHP: cookies, sessions, login authentication, MySQL integration, Object Oriented PHP and lots more!
- The Complete Front-End Web Developing Course - Learn How To Become a Front-End Web Developer From Scratch
- Learn By Example: Angular JS - A complete first principles guide to Angular JS
- Learn By Example: jQuery - 53 examples which form a step-by-step guide to master jQuery
- Learn By Example : Selenium for Automated Web Testing - A comprehensive guide to Selenium using 45 solved examples on automating web testing
- Learn By Example: ReactJS - A step-by-step guide to component-driven development using React
- Web Security: Common Vulnerabilities And Their Mitigation - A guide to dealing with XSS, session hijacking, XSRF, credential management, SQLi and a whole lot more
- Angular 2 + Rails 5 Bootcamp
- Introduction to Typescript
The content is taught by 6 main instructors: John Bura, LearnToProgram, Stone River eLearning, Loony Corn, Robin Haney and Jordan Hudgens.
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to.
LearnToProgram Media is a leading publisher of web, mobile, and game development courses that are used by over 500,000 people in 65 countries.
Stone River eLearning is a publisher of online video training courses in the fields of programming, development and design. They have sold over 300,000 courses in the last 5 years.
Loony Corn’s team studied at Stanford spent years working in tech, in the Bay Area, New York, Singapore and Bangalore. They have worked at Google, Flipkart, and Microsoft to name a few.
Robin Haney is a professional Web Developer and blogger. He have been designing and building websites for over 5+ years. He is also a best selling author on Amazon and has written a few programming books that have done really well.
Jordan Hudgens is the founder of devCamp. devCamp is one top dev boot camp programs in the world
What You Get
- LIFETIME access to all courses and content
- 20 courses
- 120 hours of content
- All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.