How to create flat design icons in 15 minutes in Illustrator
Hours of Content: 5
- You will need a computer with Adobe Illustrator installed (CS5 or newer)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is advised
Aren’t you tired of spending days watching courses and tutorials on Illustrator, that get you nowhere?
That’s because they mainly talk about the tools, not showing practical examples and how to get things done.
And I am like you: I like to learn only the important skills.
So if you want to:
- learn practical Illustrator techniques
- design flat icons immediately
- and use Illustrator independently
…then you are in for a treat.
Because this course will easily build your confidence in Illustrator and flat design.
Each lecture is a 15 minute gem pack with lots of practical Illustrator and flat design techniques, that will make you a flat design superhero.
Take a look at just a small fraction of flat design magic, that’s waiting for you inside:
- Powerful and simplistic techniques like long shadow effect, pathfinder, pen tool and so much more
- Flat design fundamentals to feed you with all the crucial information you need
- Clear, concise and practical videos, that get you straight to the point
Picture yourself opening up Adobe Illustrator and looking at your wonderful flat design creation, that you did independently in just 15 minutes.
Who is the target audience?
- It's for designers who want to learn flat design
- It's for user interface designers
- It's for designers who want to learn Adobe illustrator by example
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.