Icom IC-2200H Nifty Quick Reference Card
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Nifty! Reference Guides for Icom Radios
- Condensed Set-up and Operating Instructions
- Simplified radio programming procedures
- Color-coded, clear and easy to read instructions
- HT Reference Card to fit in your wallet or radio pouch
- Nifty Cards are professional quality instruction sheets
Faster and Easier than the factory Instruction Manual
An invaluable aid for quickly accessing the functions of your transceiver!
The Finest most Compact Icom Reference Guides Available
Concisely documents the procedures for programming and operating your radio: setting simplex and repeater frequencies and modes into the VFO, Storing setups to memory, monitoring repeaters, scanning, DTMF operations and more.
Handy quick reference card for easily setting-up and operating your radio. This compact pocket guide provides coverage for using the Icom's features, yet is small and rugged enough to be kept with you -- it comes tri-folded into a compact 2.2 x 3.6 inches-- so its there when you need it.
Never again be without a ready reference when operating your Icom.
Icom Amateur series radios
- Tri-folded Wallet Card.
- Laminated foldout pocket guide, six panels of information.
- Folded to the size of a credit card for easy carrying in a wallet or purse.
- Great to keep in the car for when changes need to be made in the field!
- High quality printing on both sides.
- Printed in color and laminated for durability.
|Quick Reference Card. Heavy duty laminated short-form card, the size of commonly used highway maps, for convenient storage in a car-door map-pocket or the glove box. High quality printing on both sides.|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.