Icom IC-7000 Nifty Mini Manual
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Nifty! Mini-Manuals are short-form guides providing Complete Radio Set-up instructions
- Provides Step-by-Step Instructions, augmented with Hints and Explanations.
- Includes reference information for all controls and Set-up Menus.
- Indexed and organized for Quick Access to what you need to do by mode of operation.
- Explicit and easy to follow short-form instructions.
- Just follow the numbered steps to set-up your radio, or to program repeaters and other frequencies into memory.
- These Nifty! Guides are Smaller, Faster and Easier to use than the factory instruction manual.
- Includes useful hints not found in the user manual.
- Laminated and bound for durability.
- Compact- 4.5 x 8 inches, fits in a map pocket , small enough to be kept with the radio.
- Indispensable operating accessory for your radio
Excellent Memory Joggers
Compact IC-7000 Mini-Manual.
Comprehensive operating guide for the Icom IC-7000 transceiver.
- Size, 4.5x8 inches.
- Durable, high-quality laminated pages, loaded with detailed instructions.
- Ideal for setting-up and operating this feature packed rig.
- Instructions for using all menus and modes of operation.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this book for the 7000 or 7100? I would like it for the 7000.
This would be for the IC-7000. I checked and I do have in-stock as of 08/29.