Intro to HTML5 Game Development
- Understanding of AJAX and JSON objects
- In order to run the course examples you need to install a web server such as Apache
- Any code editor (we'll use Sublime Text)
- Any current web browser (we'll use Google Chrome)
Learn from scratch to create games that run on all platforms and devices!
In this online training you will learn the basics of HTML5 game development by creating your first Mario-style platformer game. All of it using 100% free tools and frameworks!
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Creating levels for your game using the Tiled open source map editor.
- Loading assets in your game.
- Making a 2D platformer game that runs on phones, tablets, smart tvs, computers and maybe even cars!
- Understanding basic platformer mechanics.
- Implementing enemies and their behaviors.
- Putting it all together to create your first game!
- How to publish your finished game to the Amazon Appstore.
Don’t just make a game, publish and monetization are important too!
Who is the target audience?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.