iOS 10 & Swift 3: From Beginner to Paid Professional
Welcome to the world's most comprehensive course on iOS development. This course is designed like an in-person coding bootcamp to give you the most amount of content and help with the least amount of cost.
Here are some of the things you'll be able to do after taking this course:
- Submit apps to the app store
- Understand programming & basic algorithms
- Work fluently with Swift 3 & iOS 10
- Apply to jr iOS development jobs
- Work as an iOS contractor
If you are absolutely new to programming you should start at the beginning of the course and go to the end.
I've designed this course to take you down a guided learning path. Lectures are not broken out by specific topics. You build apps and then learn a ton of principles within those apps. So don't skip around!
If you already know Swift then you can skip the Swift section since the changes between Swift 2 and Swift 3 are minor.
Swift 3 broke a lot of things in Swift 2. We cover those changes periodically throughout the course so don't worry about watching Swift videos again if you already know Swift.
Who is the target audience?
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding take this course
- If you are an absolute beginner to iOS or mobile development then take this course
- Must have a computer with OSX or macOS on it
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.