LW1650 Portable HF Amateur Ham Radio QRP Antenna 1.6 MHz - 50 MHz
This portable long wire antenna is the perfect companion for portable or campground operation. A simple package, containing all the necessary components, coax, balun, long wire, and supports. It is a simple and effective, rapid deployment HF / shortwave antenna that is light weight, small in size, and easy to set up.
- Perfect for use in shortwave listening (SWL), and HF QRP operation on the Amateur bands.
- Includes all needed equipment including 9:1 Balun
- Suitable for camping, emergency communications, and other places of temporary deployment.
- Connect the coax to the radio with the included SMA to BNC adapter
- Connect the other end of the coax to the Balun
- Connect the long wire to the balun
- Support the antenna using the include rope.
- Stay away from buildings, trees or other large objects. The ideal site is a radius of about 12.5
- If the space is too small, use less support rope, but for the antenna and the ends of the support, keep each side at least 1 meter (3 to 4 feet).
- Frequency range: 1.6 to 50 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Power: QRP < 5 watts
- Polarization mode: Level
- Radiation direction: omnidirectional
- Interface: BNC (Includes SMA-BNC Adapter)
- Antenna length: 16.2 m
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Coaxial Cable 6m (~20ft)
- Support Rope 6m (~20ft) x 2
- Antenna Element 16.2m (~53ft)
- 9:1 Balun
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.