Meding MD-088WB Solar Crank Emergency NOAA Flashlight Radio
- Compact and light, easy to carry yet loaded with many important functions which are a must have for any survival kit or disaster kit ;
- Comes with AM/FM/NOAA radio, LED flashlight, cell phone charger and jack accessories, Dynamo hand crank, Solar Power, and USB power/charging ;
- Multiple ways to power/charge the radio: hand crank to wind up internal alternator, expose to sunlight, DC recharge by USB cable ;
- Recharge Cell Phones, MP3s, digital camera, Bluetooth device with USB Jack, micro USB, or Mini USB Jack!
- Water-resistance, charging and discharging protection.
- CE, FCC approved.
- Large built-in solar panel powers the radio by sun or indoor light ;
- The small handheld multifunction radio is perfect for emergency use indoor or in travel;
- The radio is designed to charge many small electronic items. Comes with a DC cable, standard USB jack
- ( mini USB jack, micro USB jack, and a standard USB to mini USB cable ,extra need ). The DC cable can connect to one of the jacks which can charge gadgets like your Mobile/Cell phones, Mp3, Mp4, iPod, iphone, digital camera and more.
1. Hand Crank (Dynamo Handle)
2. Solar Panel
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.