Nifty DX Field Reference
4th Edition DX Field Reference
Country Prefixes, ITU / CQ Zones, Maps, plus Propagation & QSL info.
Handy DX Guide for Home & Portable DX Operation
A Compact DX Reference Guide
- Complete list of Country Prefixes
- Prefixes cross indexed to ITU & CQ Zones
- Contains CQ and ITU Zones World Maps
- NCDXF / IARU DX Beacon Network info
- DX Clusters and Propagation reference
- QSLing--Routes, Addresses & Bureaus
- 16 laminated pages, Spiral bound
- Very durable, clear and easy to read
- Ideal for Home & Portable Operations
- Away from home QTH Prefix look up
- ITU and DXer Phonetics Reference
- Commonly used Q-Codes chart
Handy DX Guide for prefixes and CQ / ITU Zones. Compact and rugged enough to be kept on the bench while operating portable or home QTH.
Web references for Zone Finder, DX Cluster and Propagation Prediction tools to improve your chances of working DX.
Table of Contents
- Country Prefixes and ITU / CQ Zones
- Country Prefix and Zones List
- CQ World Zone Map
- ITU World Zone Map
- ITU Band Plan and Rules
- Prefix and Zone Finder Tools
- DX Clusters
- Propagation Prediction Resources
- NCDXF / IARU Worldwide Beacon Network & Map
- Other HF Band Beacons
- QSLing--Routes, Addresses, Bureaus & Managers
- ITU and DXer Phonetics
- Commonly Used Amateur Radio Q-Codes
High Quality & Durable
- Compact, the size of a highway map
- Sixteen 4.4 x 8 inch pages
- Spiral Bound, folds flat for greater convenience
- Easy to keep with you while operating portable
- Laminated for improved Durability & Water Resistance
- Color Keyed, High quality printing
Ideal for Portable, Field Day and Home QTH operations.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.