Nifty E-Z Guide to Echolink Installation & OperationMM-EZEcho
Nifty E-Z Guide to EchoLink™ Operation Bundle
The First Comprehensive EchoLink Reference Book
A Complete EchoLink Operating Guide
- Ideal reference for those getting into EchoLink
- Straight forward and simple explanations
- Written for both beginning & experienced EchoLink users
- Voice over Internet technology and repeater linking
- EchoLink computer users, Simplex Links and Repeaters
- Installing and using EchoLink software
- Call sign validation and authentication
- Making contacts using your computer
- Making contacts using your DTMF equipped transceivers
- Establishing RF EchoLink simplex and repeater nodes
- RF Link transceiver requirements
- Create a node by interfacing your transceiver to a computer
- Setting up computer to transceiver interfaces
- Configuring EchoLink's sysop setup menus
- Adding EchoLink capability to a repeater
- Clear and easy to read, numerous illustrations
- Paperback cover, printed on 24 lb paper
- Size: 140, 5.5 x 8.5 inch pages
- A comprehensive EchoLink reference
Note: EchoLink is a registered trade mark of Synergenics, LLC
The first book that covers all aspects of EchoLink installation and operation.
Ideal for those just getting into EchoLink and for Sysops that want to establish their own VHF / UHF simplex and repeater nodes.
Using easy to understand explanations and illustrations, this book describes how the EchoLink system operates and how contacts are made using computers, RF Simplex nodes and Repeaters.
Provides full installation, setup and operating information for those that want to install EchoLink on their own computers. Additional information is provided for those wishing to use their DTMF equipped transceivers for making EchoLink contacts on existing RF Simplex and Repeater nodes while mobile or walking around.
Detailed information provided for Sysops that wish to establish their own EchoLink RF Simplex nodes or equip existing FM repeaters for EchoLink operation.
Separate chapters are devoted to selecting and setting up link transceivers and computer to transceiver interfaces. The pros-and-cons and the setup procedures for several different types of computer to transceiver interfaces are covered in detail.
This is the first comprehensive reference for EchoLink installation and operation ever published. An ideal resource for installing and setting up single user, RF Simplex and Repeater based EchoLink nodes. Experience the wonder of world-wide EchoLink communications!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.