Python Pusher eLearning Bundle
Python is a popular programming language that’s being adopted at a fast pace. It’s loved largely due to its simpler syntax, wide applications, and high demand.
Python is used by sites like YouTube and Dropbox.
On LinkedIn alone, there are over 135,000 jobs worldwide for Python developers!
The bundle contains 23 courses and has 131 hours of content. The courses in the bundle are:
- Machine Learning with Python - Learn the core programming used in financial trading, online search, and digital marketing
- Ultimate Python Beginner Course - Python is one of the easiest languages to learn and is in demand, modern, relevant and profitable.
- Python Scrapy: Scrape Web Data Using Python - Python Library: Scrape Web Data Using Python
- Python SciPy: The Open Source Python Library - The Open Source Python Library
- Python NumPy: Scientific Computing with Python - Scientific computing with Python
- Learn iPython: The Full Python IDE - Speed Up Your Python Development With iPython’s Full IDE
- Python BeautifulSoup: Extract Web Data Beautifully - Extract Targeted Webpage Data Easily With Python BeautifulSoup
- Python Web Programming - The definitive online Python web programming course
- Learn Python Django From Scratch - Everything you need to know to develop websites using Django
- Python Object Oriented Programming Fundamentals - Create Python applications using up to date programming techniques
- Python Programming for Beginners - Recently updated with new, better Python development content for beginners.
- Data Analysis with Python and Pandas - Use Python to work with Big Data!
- Data Visualization with Python and Matplotlib - Using Python for data visualization is a hot skill in the job market
- Python Game Development - Create a Flappy Bird Clone - Learn Python game development by creating your very own Flappy Bird game!
- Fast Track Python for Newbies - The only course you need to learn Python
- Learn Python Django - A Hands-On Course - Learn Django by Building An Increasingly Complex Website Step by Step
- Python: Extract, Manipulate and Analyze Data with 5 Projects - Learn how to extract, manipulate and analyze data using Python
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Django - Learn how to make and publish websites with Django and Python. We'll make 3 complete apps and publish one online.
- Django Core | A Reference Guide to Core Django Concepts - Dive in deep to the core concepts behind the power Django framework written in Python. Using Django 1.10 with Python 3
- 30 Days of Python | Unlock your Python Potential - Python is simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the pros. Use it for IOT, Web Scraping, Big Data, and more.
- Learn Python Programming From Scratch - A Great Resource to Start and Master Python Development
- Projects in Django: Learn Django Building Projects - Learn to build real-world professional Django apps from scratch
- The Developers Guide to Python 3 Programming - Learn the latest version of Python 3 programming language
- From 0 to 1: Spark for Data Science with Python
The content is taught by 7 main instructors: John Bura, Nick Walter, Stone River eLearning, Brett Romero, Yoda Learning, Justin Mitchel, and Eduonix.
Yoda Learning is a team of 12+ industry professionals focused on developing “Project-based” learning solutions, which enable the learners to explore real-world situations and thus, make the learning process engaging and practical. Our Courses on Technology includes everything including Web Development, Mobile App Development, Data Analytics, and Design.
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to.
Nick Walter is an iOS developer that has been focused on mobile app design and creation for over 3 years. His involvement in the iOS community started off with a bang, and in 2013 he was one of 25 students worldwide to be invited to Apple’s “Cocoa Camp.” Nick is also co-president of an Apple developer group called “Cocoa Heads.” Nick is also extremely passionate about Python.
Stone River eLearning is a publisher of online video training courses in the fields of programming, development, and design. They have sold over 300,000 courses in the last 5 years.
Justin Mitchel is an adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship at the Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California. He is a bestselling course instructor. He is also founder of Coding For Entrepreneurs where he teaches practical development to aspiring entrepreneurs.
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technical training content. Our team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. We aim to teach technology the way it is used in industry and professional world. We have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration.
What You Get
- LIFETIME access to all courses and content
- 23 courses
- 131 hours of content
- All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.