Quick Start Excel: Creating An Accountancy Spreadsheet
Microsoft's Excel 2016 for Windows is a very useful and powerful piece of software - but it can appear daunting if you have never used it before. Jennifer will teach you step-by-step how to create a detailed Accountancy spreadsheet which is suitable for anyone who wants to take control of their finances. She covers how to create and format Excel tables, enter data, create drop-down lists, formulas (such as IF and SUMIF Statements), use data from different tables and worksheets, absolute referencing and conditional formatting - which will get you started quickly.
By the end of this intermediate course, Jennifer gets you feeling confident about creating your a detailed Excel spreadsheet.
What are the requirements?
- Microsoft Excel (2010 or newer)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Creating and Re-naming Worksheets
- Grouping Worksheets (Copying Formula Across)
- Inserting Tables
- Creating Drop-down Lists Populated With Data
- Creating 'If Statements' (Formula)
- Creating 'SumIf Statements' (Formula)
- Using AutoSum
- Using Absolute Referencing
- Formatting a Worksheets Using Colours/ Borders/ Fonts
- Assigning Cell Formats
- Using Conditional Formatting
- Filtering and Sorting Information
- Using Shortcut Keys
What is the target audience?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.