Refurbished Uniden BCD996P2 Digital Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner
The BCD996P2 comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call® RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility. It includes support for digital systems, including the latest APCO Project 25 Phase II systems.
- TrunkTracker V - Follows communications on APCO 25 Phase 1, Phase 2, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS and LTR trunked systems.
- 25000 Dynamically Allocated Channels - Room for all your local systems and more.
- Close Call® RF Capture Technology - Instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters
- Location-Based Scanning - Connect an optional GPS for automatic channel selection.
- Continuous Band Coverage* - 25MHz to 1.3GHz Excluding UHF TV and Cellular
- Fire Tone-Out
- Multi-Colored Display Backlight
- Alpha Tagging
- 100 Quick Key System Access
- Band Scope - Graphically finds radio activity
- Audio AGC
- Automatic Digital Threshold Adjustment
- Temporary Lockout - Lets you temporarily lockout noisy channels.
- Search with Scan
- NAC Decoding - for conventional P25 channels
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode - Instantly Detects and Displays the Subaudible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert - Specific Area Message Encoding - During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
- PC Programming/Control
- Public Safety Scanner
- System / Channel Number Tagging - provides rapid access to a specific system or channel
- Individual Channel Volume Offset
- Priority ID Scan on trunked systems
- See more at: https://www.uniden.com/scanner/id-BCD996P2/BCD996P2_Digital_Mobile_TrunkTracker_V_Scanner#sthash.rhMIRmPD.dpuf
*** Please Note This Item Is Refurbished ***
- It ships in a plain white box, and may not include original manuals or consumables.
- Product is fully functional, and refurbished with pride in Canada.
- Orders subject to availability.
- 30 Day DOA Warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.