Simple and Fun Antennas for Hams - ARRL
Simple and Fun Antennas for Hams
by Chuck Hutchinson, K8CH and Dean Straw, N6BV
Lots and lots of real world, practical antennas you can BUILD YOURSELF!Contents:
- Chapter 1: Your First VHF Antenna
- Chapter 2: Your First HF Antenna
- Chapter 3: Facts About Transmission Lines
- Chapter 4: Antenna Masts and Supports
- Chapter 5: HF Verticals
- Chapter 6: More Simple and Fun Antennas for VHF and UHF
- Chapter 7: More HF Dipoles
- Chapter 8: Dual-Band VHF/UHF Antennas
- Chapter 9: An HF Vertical That Needs No Radials--Try the HVD
- Chapter 10: Yet More HF Dipoles
- Chapter 11: More Facts About Feed Lines
- Chapter 12: A Potpourri of Antenna Ideas
- Chapter 13: VHF Beam Antennas
- Chapter 14: Towers
- Chapter 15: HF Beam Antennas
- Chapter 16: Getting the Most Out of Your Antenna
First edition, second printing. © 2002-2005, The American Radio Relay League, Inc.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.