Skillshare Ninja : How To Become Successful On Skillshare
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course however it would be beneficial if you have an account on Skillshare
Being an online instructor means being an online entrepreneur.
And you, as an online entrepreneur, always try to maximize the results of your efforts, am I right?
You might be thinking that you have to keep creating new content and hoping that this time it will be a real success.
But what if you could produce less courses, but reuse them on different platforms so you can really maximize the results of your efforts?
That would be great, wouldn't it?
I mean you would keep your eggs in different baskets and stop being dependable on only one source of revenue from your online courses.
In this course you will learn EXACTLY what I do to be successful on one of those platforms - Skillshare.
My Skillshare classes have been taken by more than 6000 happy students who have awarded them with more than 800 positive reviews.
But at first I didn’t give Skillshare too much attention, that’s why my results were less than satisfying.
Then, after doing a lot of experiments, my efforts have started to pay off… and those that worked are now revealed to you in this course for the very first time.
Take a look at just a humble fraction of what you will learn inside
- How to make your classes market themselves... on autopilot
- Discover why your class title is the single most important thing of a successful Skillshare class and how to nail it every time
- How to craft an irresistible promotional video of your class
- How to make your course trend higher thanks to great class projects students will love to submit
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for online instructors who want to start teaching on Skillshare
- It's also for those instructors who tired making it on Skillshare but gave up and want to give it another shot
- It's not for seasoned online instructors and online entrepreneurs
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.