Surecom SF-401 Portable CTCSS/DCS Decoder Frequency Counter
- The Surecom SF-401 frequency counter is capable of measuring the actual output frequency of your radio, along with a signal strength indicator. It is a tool of choice for maintenance personnel, and Amateur Radio operators who want to ensure their radios are on frequency.
- Four-button control is easy to use and its small size allows you to carry it anywhere you like.
- TCXO (Temperature Compensate X'tal (crystal) Oscillator), allows the meter to function In the range of -45 ℃ ~ 65 ℃ and can reach ± 2 ~ ± 4ppm accuracy
- Great for VHF and UHF ham radios.
- Also measures DMR Radio signal frequencies.
- Easy to monitor battery level.
Feature & Specification:
- Frequency range: 27Mhz-3000Mhz
! Note: (27MHz to 100MHz Is not a guaranteed range)
- CTCSS/DCS Decoder (must be 136-174/400-520MHz)
- Frequency counter for DMR radio
- Frequency digital 0.000 or 0.0000 ( +-0.001)
- TCXO ( Temperature Compensate X'tal (crystal) Oscillator) 2～2.5ppm
- Frequency Response time: 0.2-0.5sec.( CTCSS/CDCSS >0.5-1sec)
- TFT Color Display 240 x 320 ,LCD Dim level setting
- Built-in Li-ion battery
- Net Weight: 113g
- 4 buttons control
- Auto power off 1-9minutes
- Charging battery LED indicator
Specifications for SF-401
|DIGITAL RADIO signal:||DMR|
|CTCSS/DCS CHECK||136-174 / 400-520MHz|
Signal attenuation s.w.
|Battery Built-in:||level ICON|
|TFT LCD:||320 x 240 pixels|
|Li-ion Battery build-in :||3.7V 600mah|
|TCXO crystal Oscillator||+- 2.5ppm|
|Changer in:||Micro USB +5V|
|Impedance input:||50 Ohm (BNC)|
|Dimensions size :||70 x 25 x 90mm|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.