Maxon America TP-8402 4W UHF Portable Land Mobile RadioTP-8402
The TP-8000 Series two way radio is one of the most powerful models in the Maxon lineup. This is a full featured radio with 512 channels, display, multiple scan modes, and 2-tone decode. You can conﬁgure the TP-8102 & TP-8402 for almost any application you need.
The Maxon TP-8000 comes complete with the radio and also the antenna, battery, charger, belt clip, and user manual. You’ll never find yourself out of touch with your staff again with the TP-8000 handheld radio.
In addition to it’s sturdy structure, the Maxon TP-8000 is IP-67 approved and meets MIL-STD 810F Standards. This radio will remain protected in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
While this radio is powerful alone, it can also be paired with optional accessories to further benefit the needs of the user. Combining one of our many audio accessories for the complete radio package will give your business the powerful communication tools it needs.
- 5/2 Watt (VHF) – 4/2 Watt (UHF) Power Output
- VHF (136-174 MHz) – UHF (400-470 MHz)
- 512 Channels – Dynamic Grouping
- 12.5/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- 2200 mAh Battery
- 2-Tone Decode, Stun/Kill OTA
- 2/5 Tone Selcall and DTMF ANI
- Alpha-Numeric Display
- Voice Scrambler – Inversion
- Priority and Conventional Scanning
- User Adjustable Squelch (0-9 Level Settings)
- User Selectable High/Low Power
- Lone Worker – F/W 3.28
- 6 Programmable Buttons with 12 Functions
- Meets Military Standards 810F
- IP-67 Approved
- 3 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this radio user programmable (frequencies)?
Being a true "Land Mobile Radio" this unit is only dealer programable. If you are looking for a front programable radio our line of Surecom mobile radios are.
Hi; as with theTM-2402 I've asked about, how are these HTs programmed?
The radio is pre-programmed for you with your frequency when you recieve. There is no cost for up to 10 channels. If you require more than 10 Channels please contact us for a quote. The channels can be changed at any time, by any TEKK dealer, labour rates will apply.