The Complete Ethical Hacking Course for 2017!
If you want to get started as an ethical hacker, learn how network security professionals protect their systems, or take your IT career to the next level you are going to LOVE this course! This course is a sequel to The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced! which over 50,000 students have taken, and was at one point the most popular ethical hacking course in the world!
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Linux installation, terminal basics, and Wireshark Setup
- Staying anonymous online, proxy servers, and accessing the dark side of the internet using TOR
- Aircrack-ng, HashCat, and wifi hacking
- Defending your own networks from attacks
- Cloning websites
- Arduino USB keylogger that works out of the box for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- Windows power shell scripting
DISCLAIMER The attacks demonstrated in this course can cause serious damage and are only shown for educational purposes. The intent of this course is to give you the tools to defend your own networks, share skills that are valuable to companies all over the world, and help you to better understand the challenges that information security professionals face on a daily basis.
English & Spanish subtitles available.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you in the course!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.