Uniden Atlantis 290 Dual Band Marine VHF and GMRS Radio
Atlantis 290 radio combines a powerful marine VHF radio featuring all NOAA weather channels with a GMRS radio.
- JIS7/IPX7 Submersible Waterproof level + Designed to Float – So you can use it just about anywhere in any weather condition.
- Land based (GMRS) + Marine (VHF) Two-Way Communications – These bands allow you to communicate with other radios that are tuned to the same band and sub code.
- 1/2.5/6W (VHF) + Power Boost PTT Key
- 10 Hour Battery Life, 7 Hour Charge Time
- NOAA Weather Channels – Sounds a warning tone when a hazard alert is issued.
- Vibrate Setting (GMRS only) – In GMRS mode, turn Vibrate on and off through the menu.
- 22 Channels (8 GMRS/14 FRS) + All Marine VHF Channels – It allows you to communicate on land with other GMRS-capable radios and all Marine VHF radios.
- 142 Sub Codes – Helps prevent interference from other users on the same channel.
- Dual and Triple Watch Operation – These different watch modes let you monitor up to two Coast Guard Distress/Hailing channels along with one regular marine channel.
- Weather Alert Watch mode – Mutes the radio while it monitors a preset Weather channel. It sounds an alarm if there are broadcasts on that channel. Put the radio in the charger to keep power on.
- Emergency 16/9 Channel Monitoring – It can scan one or both of these emergency channels regularly within normal scanning cycles.
- Large, Easy-To-Read Backlit LCD Screen
- AC and DC Adapter and Charging Cradle Included
- Glow Seals
- Alkaline Battery Capable
- External Speaker-Microphone Jack – An external speaker-microphone jack allows you to add an optional external speaker-microphone.
We Also Recommend
Uniden Atlantis 270 Handheld Floating Two-Way VHF Marine Radio
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.