Uniden DFR5 Radar Detector with voice alert
The DFR5 contains a dot matrix display. When a signal is detected, the display shows the band type and signal strength in an increasing bar format. The DFR5 utilizes two different modes for highway or city use & recognizes the 4 different bands (X, K, KA, & Laser) used in radar technology. With the Voice Announce feature it will tell you the unit status as it changes. For example, if the unit picks up K band transmissions, it announces “K band.” Turn this feature on and off through the menus.
- Long Range Laser Radar Detection
- X, K, and Ka band alarms
- X, K, and Ka band on/off
- POP and Laser alert alarms
- Highway/City modes
- Easy to Read Dot Matrix Display
- Invisible to VG-2 and Spector I and IV radar detectors
- Mute alarm audio
- Voice alert notification
- Battery voltage display
- Dot Matrix character display
- Memory feature saves user's last settings (except MUTE) when the unit is powered down/disconnected from power.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.