Uniden UM415 Advanced Fixed Mount VHF Marine Radio DSC White
Uniden 25 Watt Full-Featured Fixed Mount VHF Marine Radio designed with a shorter chassis for more versatile installations.
- All USA/International/Canadian Marine Channels
- 1 Watt/25 Watt Transmit Power
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) – Including Distress Button, Position Send and Request. Gives you the ability to press one button to call for help during an emergency. Full Class D DSC capability. High performance transceiver ensures clear communication and helps prevent and reject interference.
- DSC Position Send and Request – Allows you to send and receive position information between your boat and other boats.
- Ultra Compact Rugged Construction – Saves valuable space and allows for convenient mounting. Designed to withstand the harshest marine conditions.
- JIS7 Submersible – This radio has been designed to meet the stringent JIS7 submersible specification of submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes with no water intrusion.
- Full Dot Matrix Display with Easy-to-Use Intuitive Menus – Provides channel information and feedback for ease of use. The intuitive menu system makes changing settings quick and easy and helps prevent accidental changes.
- Quik Command™ One-Touch Ch 16/9 Key on Mic – In addition to the channel up and down controls, the Quick Command control enables one touch access to the Coast Guard channels 16 and 9.
- Durable Rubber Grip Mic
- S.A.M.E. Emergency/Weather Alert – Allows you to specify the area that you need to hear any alerts that may be Weather, Civil, Biological, Nuclear, or National in nature.
- Channel Names – The user can assign names to all marine channels for quicker reference.
- Backlit LCD Display and Keypad – Allows for enhanced viewing in low light situations.
- LCD Display and Dimmer – Fully user adjustable LCD contrast setting.
- Triple Watch Plus™ – Allows you to monitor emergency channel 16 and 9, another user selectable channel plus weather alert.
- Memory Scan – Allows you to scan all channels saved in memory.
- Weather Alert – When activated, user is notified by NOAA weather signal of inclement conditions.
- Weather Scan – Hear local weather conditions and forecasts.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.