Tram 1481 Hermetically Sealed Fiberglass Dual Band VHF / UHF 200W Amateur Ham Radio Base Station Antenna1481
The Tram 1481 is a robust antenna delivering exceptional performance over the 2M VHF band and 70CM UHF band. With the Tram 1481 you will enjoy 8.3dBd gain over 144-148MHz and 11.7dBd gain over 430-450MHz. This is all thanks to the 5/8 wave multi element design. At 200W rated capacity this centre load amateur ham radio antenna will handle most rigs max power barefoot. With easy setup you will be making QSOs in record time.
- Base Antenna
- VHF 144-148 MHz 6dB Gain
- UHF 435-450 MHz 8dB Gain
- 3 Section Fiberglass with reinforced connector joints to allow the antenna superior strength as if it were one piece.
- 200 Watts
- 50 Ohms
- 5/8 Wave
- 3 Element (2M)
- 8 Element (70CM)
- UHF Female (SO-239)
- Mast diameter: 1 3/16" to 2 7/16" (30-62mm)
- DC ground construction allows static dissipation for low noise ratio and lightning protection. For best protection an external lightning arrestor is recommended.
- Radiator and coil are hermetically sealed in fiberglass tubing for low SWR in most weather conditions.
- Manufacture maximum wind rating: 90 MPH (40 m/sec)
- Vertical polarization
17' (5.18 m) Tall
3 Sections (Reinforced for stability)
5/8 Wave 3 Elements (2 Meters)
5/8 Wave 8 Elements (70 cm)
20 1/2" (52 cm) Radial Length
(Pictured mast is not included)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.