Solarcon Antron A-99 17' HF 10M - 15M - 17M & 11M Fiberglass Omnidirectional CB Base Antenna
U.S. Patent #4,360,814. Canadian Patent #1,145,456. England Patent #2,046,529. Other patents pending.
- Handles 2000 Watts
- 1/2 Wave over a quarter wave variable mutual transductance tuned antenna
- 17' Antenna in three easy to assemble sections
- DC grounded - Meets U.S. government CPSC shock hazard standards. Protects up to 14,500 volts
- Can be used for export, commercial and 10 Meter ham radios
- Entire antenna radiates 9.9 DBI Gain
A-99 is the highest gain fiberglass antenna on the market. Works with GPK-1 ground plane. This high power antenna handles 2000 watts of power, and is insulated up to 14,500 volts. Can be used for export, CB commerical and 10 meter ham. And with the heavy duty mounting plate, this base station antenna can withstand greater wind loads.
Purchase with the optional ground plane kit to lower the angle of radiation for even greater range.
Fleetwood Digital offers "Pay in 4" with Sezzle!
Fleetwood Digital offers optional CPS Extended Warranties!
Fleetwood Figital offers valuable QSO rewards to save on your favourite gear!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.